Mark 2-7-CASUC EA Version 2 (850 Eu/t)

• ok ive been working on my reactor trying to get max Eu i can w/ eff. 4 or higher using ice.. as i was creating an ice machine i went way over board w/ it for one reactor... so i plan on making 4 linking reactors putting out roughly 3200 Eu/t at one time...

reactor setup (x4 in the end)
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…10101001511f21s1r14lflr10

the timing for the transposers is.(this is not set in stone you may use more/less transposers w/ different timing.. this one is just mine for little lag)
    timer 1: .500(4 of them)
    timer 2: 2.6oo(5th one)

i havent run a full cycle yet, but i am strongly confident that this set up will work w/ vary little over flow(guessing 3-5 stacks max) per cycle

screen shots

only thing need to add for a 4x reactor set up is add 4 more transposers and change the timing

EDIT:
    mods used are:
    Ic2
    Buildcraft
    Redpower2
    EE
    Teleport pipes(optional)

• That is intense! SUC reactor setups have always impressed me .. Not sure if I'm confident to attempt one yet (I go with the set-and-forget designs). For the ice, are you using .. Lapis lazuli to make it .. ?

• yes using EE to convert obsidian->lapis->ice..

guess i didnt show it too well but in the second picture right next to the redstone engines are water source blocks converting lava into obsidian from the deployer every 1.5sec(can reduce this to .2 sec if need more ice) this set up is capable of creating 48ice every second(not sure on timing of redstone engines but i think its 1 sec per pulse) at max speed for the deployers... the four crafting tables are more then enough to handle everything... the only difficult part was w/ the transposers(can use more/less depending on preference) and the timing(redstone engines are not good enough hence the transposers).

• so now ice cools for 300 instead of 200 am i correct? if so then omg wonder if i can put another a 5th reactor w/o changing my cooling system...

Update for reactor:
    added 3 more reactors for a total of 4 reactor setup
    added another chest w/ 5 transposers
    fixing timing so theres hardly no over flow

produces 3400+ Eu/t with four reactors

will have pictures soon of reactor, cooling system and control system v3