Support Request ModLoader

• Hello, Though I have had Minecraft since it was an Alpha I just recently learned of all the mods you can do to it. I wanted to install IC2 v1.23 but ran into an issue with ModLoader. It has been updated to version 1.0.0 and will no longer work with Beta 1.8.1. So I am left unable to play Industrial Craft. If you look in the ModLoader forum there is this FAQ that he answered.

"Q: Do these mods work with<insert older version here>?
    -A:No, they are designed forMinecraft1.0.0."

Is there somewhere that I can get an older version of ModLoader or am I out of luck.

Thanks for your help and I hope that my post was close to the required format that I pasted bellow.

"Before you post anything, first check the section and use forum search
    to determine whether your problem is mentioned somewhere else already.

If you didn't find it:

- Make a thread with the subject "Support Request: [Your problem]" or
    "Question: [Your question] in the forum IndustrialCraft|Support.

(Make sure that your problem isn't a bug or a suggestion)

- Wait patiently for an answer. Depending on the complexity of the issue, you will probably find noone answering for some time.

Do NOT bump your own thread by posting multiple times without reason.

- Please use proper grammar and write readable sentences, it's hard to help people you don't understand.

Ignoring any of these rules will usually cause instant deletion of your thread."

• A little hint :P

But keep in mind, you need Modloader, Modloader MP and Minecraftf Forge to run IC²

EDIT: Too late ^^

• if you download a mod always keep it i even think i have the first released version of ic 1 ya :D because you might not know when you need it again

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D