[Minor Suggestion] Different looks for the OD Scanner versus OV Scanner

• :OD Scanner::OD Scanner:
    I always thought that it would be better to adjust one of the scanners so they won't look the same. It could give you a visual clue which one is which without the need of hovering the cursor over the item for identification.
    A very small issue perhaps, but the effort to fix it would also be very small.

• You could always change the texture yourself, or find a texture pack that differentiates. My OD and OV look different enough that I can tell at a glance from the icon.

• You could always change the texture yourself, or find a texture pack that differentiates. My OD and OV look different enough that I can tell at a glance from the icon.

Indeed, but not everyone knows how to do that though.
    But now that you mention it, I could add an optional texture file for my Faithful32x32 texture pack, but that would only be for those who use 32x textures though.

I rather see this thing come from the mod creators to avoid confusion.

• That would be ideal - but in the absence of that, people do have the means to solve the problem on their own.
    It requires no knowledge of coding and only the simplest ability to mainpulate a free application.