So i already made a pretty nice list of good reactors but now i want to use a good system to determine what a are good reactors and what are not good reactors. It will have to be based on numbers not on opinions. So far i came up with this:
1. Output measured in average eu output
2. Uranium efficiency measured in average pulses per uranium cell
3. Cost of the reactor in iron
4. Cost efficiency measured in Iron per eu output (its not perfect but its pretty near to it)
5. Classification (obliviously a mk1 doing the same thing as a mk5 is way better)
6. Space requirement in blocks
7. Ease of use (big reactor doing exactly the same thing (same output cost eff etc) as 5 smaller reactors is easier to use thus better)
In case 2 reactors have exactly the same specs i will look at what design is easier to remember (for instance symetrical designs are easier to remember). If this still does not shows a clear winner i will declare them equal. Not sure about this but i dont have anything better atm.
I think this would be a pretty solid system to judge whether a reactor is good or not. Through if you can translate the stuff you get out of this into some sort of rating it would be even better (dont expect me to do this through). Feel free to ad your ideas and opinions about this.