[1.337b][Bug] Luminators are acting strange when powered from a MFSU

• Hi,

Suddenly all of the luminators in my base in my SMP-server stopped working, and I have no idea why. :|
    I have tried to remove and re-add them, but it did not solve the problem.
    Sometimes the luminators even flickers.

(Transformer, not generator)

The MFSU is full, and the luminators seems to somehow disrupt the power supply to the machines.
    The measured power between the MFSU and the MV transformer is usually 100+ EU/t, and the power after the LV transformer is about 5 EU/t.

Simplified:

I guess this has to be some sort of bug since the luminators work when connected to a BatBox.

• As Alblaka has stated, only those luminators that are on the side of a cable will receive power and light up. I take that to mean that luminators will not provide power to adjacent luminators.
    Try that setup with just the one luminator and see if it works - then run the cable alongside or underneath the strip.

• After replacing every luminator one by one and allowing them to charge their internal storage in between solved the issue.

Thread can be closed

• In the future, place the farthest luminators first; those things will suck up all the power they can and the first one down the line gets filled first. (it's literally like attaching a bunch of batboxes off that copper wire)

Also, your lighting wiring is lossful :(