I don't now's HI-JOE IC² Language Pack 1.3 [IC2 1.115.348-lf] HAS RETURNED!!

• Awesome! With GregTech support?

Not yet, but I'm planning GregTech support. However, don't expect me to come up with names for all these cells and dusts and stuff!

Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
    The "now" in "I don't now" is intended.
    I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

• Again, sorry for the necro, but again, there's an update out!

May I request this thread to be moved to the Localization subforum?

Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
    I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

Again, sorry for the necro, but again, there's an update out!

May I request this thread to be moved to the Localization subforum?

Its not considered necroposting if its an update to the OP, you are just reviving a thread considered "dead" for acceptable reasons.

• Its not considered necroposting if its an update to the OP, you are just reviving a thread considered "dead" for acceptable reasons.

Thank you for correcting me! I will keep that in mind.

• Okay, there's only one thing to say 'bout this being updated...

HAYO!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Okay, there's only one thing to say 'bout this being updated...
    HAYO!

I agree. HI-JOE!

• Thanks to resources packs I could bundle this perfectly :D

"Could" as in "was able to" or "would be able to"?