[Addon or vanilla] TELEPORTING DOORS

• I had seen this mod on Minecraftforum.net and that gave me an idea for a IC2 addon or vanilla addition a door that has a built-in teleporter so that when you walk through the door it takes you to another door (Just for looks) :D or some sort of RPG server :D. Thx in advance

• Sounds too much like portal... can we have recipe ideas energy consuming ideas etc? I mean teleporters are fairly energy hungry.
    EDIT: idea is a 3 out of 10 I wouldn't use this it would have to be too costly

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• Or you can place a door and a teleporter behind it. Walk through the door into the teleporter and you have the same effect?

• Or you can place a door and a teleporter behind it. Walk through the door into the teleporter and you have the same effect?

Good point but my idea is that it is a door that takes up 2 blocks (in the center of them both) and when the door is opened the you get teleported