[BUG](1.337B) Teleporter Bouncing

• So, I was trying to find a thread about this, didn't see any, and worried it may just be me, but I have a pair of teleporters set up on a SMP server I'm running, I can occasionally get a good teleport back to town from the outpost teleporter, but it's more likely I'll hit the button to activate, and I get bounced back and fourth between the teleporters till all the power is gone from the MFSU's powering em.

I'm going to be having each powered teleporter go to a powerless destination teleporter here in a bit when I get it set up in hopes of getting around this issue, but am I the only one having this problem, or is it a known issue? Lag on my server maybe?

• Yeah, I just went through and re-mapped the destinations to unpowered teleporters and I can get back and fourth now, I figured it had something to do with unloaded chunks. Ah well.

Quick question, is there any way to unlink a freq transmitter from a teleporter, or is it perminantly stuck to the first one it's used on?

• Quick question, is there any way to unlink a freq transmitter from a teleporter, or is it perminantly stuck to the first one it's used on?

I think you just do the link process but both on one teleporter.