THANKS to ALL of the IC2 Team!!

• I posted a few hours ago, thanking Alblaka for releasing the latest and greatest IC2 for MC1.0 to the public. However, I failed to thank the rest of the development team, including player and alexthesax. I want to thank you folks as well, but the original thread is now locked. I'm very sorry for leaving you out in that appreciation thread.

THANK YOU to all developers, testers, contributors, artists, and everyone else that has helped to make this mod so fantastic. I'm still new to the forums, obviously, and should have done my homework. I am sorry again for not including you.

Will begin reading the entire forums in a couple days, when I will have ample time.

Keep up the great work, everyone!!!

• It seems like we've been waiting "so long" for this day - but in reality it's only been a month. And it's been worth the wait!

I'm starting fresh in a new 1.0 world with IC/BC/RP and looking forward to everything I'll be able to do now!

Thanks to the IC2 team for all their hard work in delivering this mod to us.

• It seems like we've been waiting "sol ong" for this day - but in reality it's only been a month. And it's been worth the wait!

I'm starting fresh in a new 1.0 world with IC/BC/RP and looking forward to everything I'll be able to do now!

Thanks to the IC2 team for all their hard work in delivering this mod to us.

Yup, just started a new world here.
    for a interesting start try the seed: spoonman
    with RP2 installed you start right at a volcano.
    tried that one and it got rejected for the (private) server I run. (just me and a few friends)