[1.0.0] [IC² 1.43] [BC 2.2.11] [RP 2p4c] [Power Converters 1.30] [Adv. Machines 3.0.0] FutureCraft [Greylist] [Bukkit]

• Okay I'm out of this sever, X( I hate server that keep the map only couple days, and then they reset the map, with out asking they people if they want a reset or to keep the map.
    Any you could save players data base, at least.
    And there's to much mods that don't do shit -.-, the spawn was so broken, at least you could place some public machine that people could use them and had much easier way to start they home,
    any way sniper you have to much mods that don't do shit.
    Thanks to MC_POWER that helped some times =D (little to pushy but fine guy :thumbup: ).

• Wanting to donate to FutureCraft for a VIP rank? Then send £5GBP to mrarron.mcnicholas@gmail.com, if you use a different currency convert it with Google and please put include your username.

Also we decided a map reset because people was just annoying us using empty quantum suits which crashed the server, this should be the final map but we have added more greif protected, new plugins ect to make it a better place. Will you stop whining because im pretty sure you had quantum suits too, meaning your one of the people causing the crashes. Blame the community not the staff. And I have been working hard all day, and I go to have some lunch and then Im not doing my job, well then you play 24/7 and have no food. See how you like it!

• Wanting to donate to FutureCraft for a VIP rank? Then send £5GBP to mrarron.mcnicholas@gmail.com, if you use a different currency convert it with Google and please put include your username.

Also we decided a map reset because people was just annoying us using empty quantum suits which crashed the server, this should be the final map but we have added more greif protected, new plugins ect to make it a better place. Will you stop whining because im pretty sure you had quantum suits too, meaning your one of the people causing the crashes. Blame the community not the staff. And I have been working hard all day, and I go to have some lunch and then Im not doing my job, well then you play 24/7 and have no food. See how you like it!

You're goddamned immature. How you ever got to be a moderator is unfathomable. Nobody wants to donate to this server because it sucks. I quit.

• sniperfield how do you become a mod in your server i know that you need to know the command and need to have a creative mind becose i was a mod on another server but wat do you need in a mod

becose i wanna be a mod on your server too :Electric Jetpack:

• sniperfield how do you become a mod in your server i know that you need to know the command and need to have a creative mind becose i was a mod on another server but wat do you need in a mod

becose i wanna be a mod on your server too :Electric Jetpack:

What should you be able to do?

- Use the following plugins: HawkEye, LWC, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Vanilla Server Commands, Essentials

- Be friendly

- Know how to play vanilla and the mods (Please No How-Do-I-Craft-A-Jetpack-Noobs)

- Live in a different time zone than GMT+1, because when I'm off someone else should be online.

- Regulary being online (No daily, but you know, what I mean)

- Speaking English

If you are interested, please write your IGN, Age, Why you want
    to work in my team, Timezone, Country and how I can contact you in this
    thread.

Sorry, but I often fail on grammar :D

• my name is ikkeniet (real name is yoeri)
    i live in nederland
    my age is 15

and i think that i am a good new member of your team becose i know java
    -know all of you mods
    -and plugins
    -know the people on the server
    -know ic2
    -and i am a mincraft addict
    almost evry time online
    so just give me a shot and i wil go for it

• Dear sniperfield, I would like to become a staff member of your server because I play all the time and very much like your server. I live in the United States and is currently on EST. I'm normally on the server 3:10pm EST - 10:00pm EST on weekdays and 10:00am EST - 11:00pm EST on weekends. I'm 15 and was born 8/3/1996. I am very familiar with bukkit and bukkit plugins, I have my own server with multiple plugins.

• IRL name: Marcus
    Nationality: Finnish
    Email: Contact me
    Time zone: UTC +2-+3 on summer
    Languages: English, Finnish, French and I manage Swedish aswell.

Hello, my name is Kembell, and I'm applying for the place of moderator of this futurecraft server. I'm a very industrious person, who stays online minumium 4h per day. I undestand, that the place of a moderator is not a place
    where you fool around, and I prepared to be always vigilant and ready to help players. I could bring to this server my knowledge
    about languages and I also could help new players that are from these cultures assisting them best as I could. I also have a great experience
    with these mods and minecraft, and I have logged on about 50h+ playing time with these mods. My previous experience is good, I have runned my own server, and
    I have been a moderator in two servers. I hope you select me as your new mod, and I wait eagerly your response.

" Fundamentum est iustitiae fides. " The base of all justice is trust - Cicero

• Moderator Application

IGN: cdog11194
    I want to be a moderator to keep people in line and reduce the risks of greifing and help people out how i can with what i know and without giving them anything. I also know a bit about industrial craft and Build craft i know how to make a good power supply system automatic furnace smelting systems or if u don't want a smelting system i can hook anything up to it like a compressor or recycler i usually use the buildcraft engiens and pipes to make them.

Timezone: (UTC-6:00) Central time (U.S. and Canada)
    I live in The United States.

Private Message me if you need to contact me threw email i also have skype.

Edit: When school starts again i will be on from around 3:30Pm Ctrl time to 11:00Pm untill thin i am on from around 12:00Pm to maby 1:00am or later.

• OK, some random stuff:

1. Some people didn't understand that this is a game.
    2. Some people didn't understand that we do the server hosting for free.
    3. BuildCraft 2.2.11 has been released, I'm aware of this. We will update as quick as possible.
    4. We will get a proper homepage soon.
    5. We are looking to handle the donations better.
    6. Some people can't write proper mod applications or edit them after they submitted one sentence applications.
    7. Some people are complaining always and know everything better. Why you don't start your own server ?
    8. Yesterday there were many people online, let's see if this was temporary or permanent. If needed the server will be upgraded.
    9. The map reset was necessary due Griefing, broken plugins and RedPower 2 release. Stop discussing about this.
    10. The asking for building rights will stay, but I will close the window for new members soon.
    11. Yes, the spawn will be rebuild.
    12. Yes my staff is not perfect, but they learn it.
    13. No i cannot promise 100% uptime, but we will try to get 99%.
    14. People complaining about laggs, should check their internet conncetion first.
    15. I need to look in the Quantum Suit crash and try to fix it by myself.
    16. Mining Lasers are disabled, because bukkit plugins do not protect against them.
    17. No you won't get my craftbukkit.jar for your server. Just use Google.
    18. I will think about an One-Click-Modinstaller, which will install all mods with binary patch.

Thank your for your continued support and the first donations.
    We will work hard on improving the fun.

@dperny: You should stop complaining about the server. Just go to another server.
    NetXe: Sorry, but there wasn't another way.

• Moderator Application

IGN: Fallout301
    Timezone: UTC-5:00 Eastern Time (U.S. and Canada)

I want to be a moderator because I've been with IndustrialCraft since v7.04 and IndustrialCraft 2 since the first release. I have also used Buildcraft since minecraft 1.5_01 and know a good deal about the pipes. Even with this mod experience I've spent at least a good 3 months playing vanilla so im pretty good with the way vanilla works. I am not going to lie, I haven't really messed with RedPower 2 yet, but I am a fast learner, and I am learning a lot from youtube.
    I used to run a server, while it was just people from my school, I got generally good feedback on my ability to be an admin, I actually had to ban someone from my server! I know all the vanilla commands, but Bukkit is new to me, if you give me a chance to learn you won't regret it. I DO know a little about LWC from my time on your server, and I'm not a person that goes "derp how do i do this herp" I know to google around before I ask, I always have my internet browser open so if i get stuck i can look up the plugins.

I live in the United States and will be online from about 11:00 AM until 1 or 2 AM. When school starts back up i will be on from 3:30 PM until 1 or 2 AM.

You can reach me on Steam as [SSN] Fallout301 or at my email fallout.3.for.life@gmail.com

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

• Thank you fallout, tscudder and ikkeniet for your applications.
    We will look, one of you will get Moderator at the end of the week.
    OK, applied a little fix to BC to make it with 2.2.11 compatible.
    We are testing some plugins atm and the Quarries are fixed :P

Thank you for your patience and have fun on the server.

• There is no Admin on right now so i just thought of submitting this.

At aprox. 9:55Pm US. Central time Assassin2134 was wondering around in my city's cable system that runs underground and i asked him to get out and he refused and i told him 3 more times then he still refused then i said if anything ends up missing i will have a admin/mod look into it then a minute later he started destroying power lines at Matter0464's home(inside the tunnel) then he left and he went and greifed Zippinus's home and destroyed all of his chests (i retreived all of the items in the home that i could that were still there and placed them into chests) then he went tward the reactor (witch is protected) and started hitting the blocks and went to the message board and destroyed3 machines that were there and i do not know where else he went after that. After that "he" got back on and said his friend had done the greifing but ether way that is unacceptable TScudder and a few others think he should be banned for his actions but it is not our desision but yours.

I have screenshots of him greifing and of the damages. If you can please get a moderator that is on during the US/Canada time zones so that this could not happen again.

• There is no Admin on right now so i just thought of submitting this.

At aprox. 9:55Pm US. Central time Assassin2134 was wondering around in my city's cable system that runs underground and i asked him to get out and he refused and i told him 3 more times then he still refused then i said if anything ends up missing i will have a admin/mod look into it then a minute later he started destroying power lines at Matter0464's home(inside the tunnel) then he left and he went and greifed Zippinus's home and destroyed all of his chests (i retreived all of the items in the home that i could that were still there and placed them into chests) then he went tward the reactor (witch is protected) and started hitting the blocks and went to the message board and destroyed3 machines that were there and i do not know where else he went after that. After that "he" got back on and said his friend had done the greifing but ether way that is unacceptable TScudder and a few others think he should be banned for his actions but it is not our desision but yours.

I have screenshots of him greifing and of the damages. If you can please get a moderator that is on during the US/Canada time zones so that this could not happen again.

HawkEye confirmed, did a rollback and banned him.
    Everything is fine now :P

EDIT: Fallout301 will be this Moderator ^^

• Be careful when you get close Deux base, I can't spawn anymore. You need to delete my player data? Atleast the spawning part?

" Fundamentum est iustitiae fides. " The base of all justice is trust - Cicero