[1.0.0] [IC² 1.43] [BC 2.2.11] [RP 2p4c] [Power Converters 1.30] [Adv. Machines 3.0.0] FutureCraft [Greylist] [Bukkit]

• I have a dream, that people could read that we moved instead of trying to login on the old server all the time ...

Already know we moved. I even played on the moved server. I just can't connect at all. Just shows a little red x on the server menu. I'll try again in a couple days.

• Hello, Sniperfield

Can u please delete my Player data or delete my inventar?,
    because i took up an item from MC_POWER and after that my client crashes.
    Every time i wanna login i become blackscreen and cant do anything.

Nairam6

• My computer lagged (slow computer lag not server lag) and I was teleported out of the nether by a nether portal. So if you could delete my player data I'd appreciate it. Thank you in advance. I don't plan on going back to the nether until I get a new computer now. lol

Also someone replaced (or were rolled back) my solar panels at my home, they cause me to crash when i open them. So if you could also look into that it'd be appreciated aswell.

• OK i got banned when someone griefed the spawn and city, for no reason, why would I grief, when my hous was smothered in lava, and it must of been worldedited in, so why on this planet am i banned? :!:

EDIT: its ok lol

*cough cough* NUKE CREEPER! *ooshhhhiiiiiii MinecraftCreeper+ :Nuke TNT:+ :Reactor:= MinecraftChicken

• cant get on, getting same error, probably because the rollback, reset it for me again, it'd be aprrectiated

• So i was minding my own buisness and my house was leaking lava and then i was banned for griefing I have no clue what happened...

MC username : matter0464

Thanks

• cant get on, getting same error, probably because the rollback, reset it for me again, it'd be aprrectiated

managed to teleport home before i crashed, no need for the player data delete.

• I may need my player data reset due to some reason with me crashing? could you do that please?

*cough cough* NUKE CREEPER! *ooshhhhiiiiiii MinecraftCreeper+ :Nuke TNT:+ :Reactor:= MinecraftChicken

• For some odd reason, the server seems to "fuck" up due to AuthMe, I keep getting blocked out. I will speak to sniperfield ASAP. I have heared nothing from both Sniperfield and GeneraBlack for 2 days though.

• Official Post

For some odd reason, the server seems to "fuck" up due to AuthMe, I keep getting blocked out. I will speak to sniperfield ASAP. I have heared nothing from both Sniperfield and GeneraBlack for 2 days though.

Really? When i tried to log in, the old server pointed me to 109.230.226.51 and from there I logged in cleanly, only requiring that I type something like "/register password" before being let on.

• Aww come on. Now I am a supposed griefer? Just got to join the reset server finally and I play for 5 minutes and get banned for doing nothing? What is going on with this server?
    -NighthawkBB6