[1.0.0] [IC² 1.43] [BC 2.2.11] [RP 2p4c] [Power Converters 1.30] [Adv. Machines 3.0.0] FutureCraft [Greylist] [Bukkit]

• Hey sniper I logged on the server, and I don't know if its purposely done or not, but I'm not a moderator anymore, I'm not even a MEMBER, right back at square one, again I don't know if that is intentional or what, but I just want to know if it is. Thank you

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

• Why can't I get to the server at all? When I click to log in I get immidiately dumped back to title screen... :(

EDIT: When I used Direct Connect then I managed to log in...

• but I seem to be the ONLY one that didn't keep moderator status, why would that be?

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

• I believe it would be a good idea to have a admin for est we are getting grifted a lot and it needs to be taken care of .

I would like to Nominate myself to be a admin to stop the problems
    I am US east coast i am online from 6pm - 11:30 pm

• the admins remove mods teh rigfht sometimes,its default on this server

huh? that statement made no sense

• As Sbromz already mentioned we are having trouble with griefers during most of the afternoon and night in the US. I don't really care who gets the mod spot, Sbromz would make a good mod as he is online often and usually very helpful. I am also online very often and would also like to be considered for mod spot. Thanks.

• Why is the server still offline? :wacko: I cannot wait to play :pinch:

EDIT: OK, it's online! 8o What do I do to get in again? I'm rather new, but I've been playing here for some time, even slept for just 2 hours first night... I'm really addicted. :D

• whenever i try to log in it says i have not been whitelisted now, is this intentional, if so, where do i go to be whitelisted? if there is another reset im leaving and NEVER comeing back. ever.

• There has been 7 world restarts I'm not playing on this sever again . :cursing:

I've had all my things stolen about every-time i have played and there's never any admins. :thumbdown:

I have been talked to like trash by other player on sever . ! don't go near other peoples house they come out yelling gtfo gtfo of here like 5year old's. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

This used to be such a great sever but its not anymore . :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• I was looking forward for this server to be back up. When it did it was such a huge disappointment.
    The server took away the freedom to build where you want, you can only build on locations they made out.
    So you can't build whatever you want, where you want.
    Minecraft is fun because the world is unlimited and gives you freedom.
    You took it all away.