[1.4.6] Nep's Server, FTB Mindcrack pack! Redpower, Ic2, Builcraft, Forestry, And more! No whitelist! :D

• Me and some others would prefer to keep this map because we already started playing on it.
    Would be cool if you could give us a feedback if we kepp the map or not.

Im joining.
    There is we have that ores at spawn
    Mobs
    Rain, snow ;)
    And map has minecraft-1.1 features

• which map do you think pont and night should keep (chose up to two) 3

1. a brand new map (suggest a seed if you want) (2) 67%
    2. old old map (if they can find it, or an old backup) (1) 33%
    3. the old new map (some people aready wanted to keep this on) (1) 33%
    4. or the (as it stands now) the TROLOLOL map (no mods i think) (0) 0%

(i had a previous version of this but it got deleted )

new map is trololol on msg, and i do not think theres mods on it. alot of people are using sniperfield's server as a temp server.

ill play on this server again as soon as the mods are installed and the map is back

if you know me and im on ill give the co-ords of the base me, farrk, louisbo, and len667 are working on.

till the server is good again <3 - leon8111

p.s. poll for what map people would like to keep

• Plasticraft got updated and has SMP now... might be a pretty cool mod to add to the list if it doesn't conflict with any of the ones we have already. Also, I have been getting a lot of "beta holes" on the tempmap recently (when it looks like a big hole down to the void, not like the Xray hole thing). Anyone know why?

Edit: speaking of cool mods with SMP, the Portal mod has SMP too... :D Wanna see what kind of load it would put on the server?

Edit 2: just tried to connect, and it seems like the server requires Planes, WW2 guns, and Vehicles to join? Anyone care to explain? Is this the TROLOLOL thingy going on? Not an IC server, just some stupidity with Flan's mods until the map gets fixed?

• im glad to see that the server is back and up to its old glory or getting close too it. if you need help with the economy i can help, im very good with numbers and making sure theres no feed back loops for exploting the system. see you all there, and by the way EE is out for multiplayer now too. :D

• EE is out for SMP, but unless we want to be glorified beta testers, I suggest we wait before adding it to the server. x3n0 got a bit fed up with all the bugs and decided to just release it and keep working on the bugfixes on the fly. Also, do we have a spawn in a mountain biome still? If not, I say we find a seed that does. But I think that actually, it's been debugged enough to be fine for us.
    Other mods that have SMP and are utterly awesome: SDK's guns. He updated it for 1.1, AND it has SMP! Holy shizzbuckets I say we add it. XD

• EE is out for SMP, but unless we want to be glorified beta testers, I suggest we wait before adding it to the server. x3n0 got a bit fed up with all the bugs and decided to just release it and keep working on the bugfixes on the fly. Also, do we have a spawn in a mountain biome still? If not, I say we find a seed that does. But I think that actually, it's been debugged enough to be fine for us.
    Other mods that have SMP and are utterly awesome: SDK's guns. He updated it for 1.1, AND it has SMP! Holy shizzbuckets I say we add it. XD

We have almost reached the maxium ID's so i dont think we can add a big one like SDK's guns, beside just shooting ppl on a non pvp server isnt very fun :=
    Also there is a mountain boime a bit further out wich is awesome, i forgot the cords though, i will edit this when i figure it out.

• Hello,
    Happy to see the server is back on!

But i can't connect anymore for some reason?
    I was able to connect yesterday and before that too.
    I added the mod advanced machines... and i was able to get on once after that.
    Now it flash a error and goes to a black screen...
    everything works fine in single player and i tried reinstalling the mods with the zip file and used the config that came with it.... still getting the same error...
    Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

• Have you checked the error log in modloader.txt?
    Would help knowing what kind of problem you have :X

• Well, louis, it appears that all of the mods are initialized right and you remembered to set the disk drive ID to 170, so it's probably something serverside. About that mountain biome, could no one snatch up the area so when I get on I can claim it as mine?
    Also, I began working on a new config setup for the server so that we can get EE to fit in, but it looks like something might have to give if we want to squeeze it in. If I do manage to find some set of free IDs for EE to fit into, I'll post the config files for all of the mods here.

• man.... :( it was working i was just on..... Len said nightfurry fixed something.... and i was able to connect .... and I went and did /home and broke it again :( MinecraftCreeper