SOLVED_Support Request [client connect to server Bad packet id 230]

• EDIT ::: I don't have anything installed on my client. If that is the issue I apologise profusely. But I'd rather not fuck EVERYTHING up by installing that when there's already an error running if thats not the error.

Sorry the title is so long....

Alrighty.

So I have my server working essentially.
    The server itself is fine, starts up okay all that jazz.

Server version :: Newest on minecraft.net (1.0.1 I think I'm not sure how to check :S )
    So I've installed IC2 and all of that stuff. Essentially done everything it has told me to do.

And I get this error whenever I try to connect to the server.

Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 230

Any help whatsoever is appreciated.

I did run a search, and looked through the first few pages on the support subforum before posting this. Found nothing. :(

Thanks in advance

• EDIT ::: I don't have anything installed on my client. If that is the issue I apologise profusely. But I'd rather not fuck EVERYTHING up by installing that when there's already an error running if thats not the error.

To use Industrial Craft when connecting to a server both server and client needs (their respecitve versions) the mod.

So you install ModLoaderMP and Forge on the sever. And the Industrial Craft Server .jar in the server mods folder.
    Then you install ModLoader, ModLoaderMP and Forge on the client and the client side Industrial Craft .jar in the mods folder.

For every user that is to connect to your server, they need to install Industrial craft and it's prerequisites.