[1.42] Tree Resin not appearing.

• I have tapped multiple trees on an smp server, but for half and hour they don't seem to regenerate. But when I relog. They are generated? someone please confirm.

• It takes the trees a LONG time to regenerate resin. This however DID happen if the holes had not been over-tapped in 1.42. I have not been running 1.43 long enough to test it in that.

• ONLY rubber trees will have resin holes on SOME logs. If in doubt, de-leaf the tree and examine the resulting sapling. There should be /no/ doubt about the giant RP2 rubber trees which lack resin holes and break directly in to 8 sticks from one oddly textured wood block. Look to the wiki for more information on what an IC2 rubber tree looks like.

• Official Post

I have tapped multiple trees on an smp server, but for half and hour they don't seem to regenerate. But when I relog. They are generated? someone please confirm.

Sounds like a sync-issue (resin regenerates, but this blockchange isnt sent to the client, causing it to display as dry forever). I assumed we had it fixed already, will probably have to recheck it.
    Can you attempt to test whether it does "regenerate" if you place a block of any kind next to it?.

• More like one update in the area updates various things (lighting/etc) and causes the others to push though. Sorry, I didn't actually try to tap my trees more than once per login due to how I was playing and the fact that I haven't had any long weekend time lately...

• I found this error in 1.23, and the easiest way to check if the tree's have more rubber is to drop a torch on them. Same thing in single player too (occasionally)