Industrialcraft Server 1.0.0 - Cannot create items without crash. -SOLVED-

• I am having a serious issue with hosting a server in which I cannot create any Industrial Craft items, or the server will crash. As far as I can tell, I have correctly installed the appropriate mods (for both client and server). I did not add any other mods but the ones necessary to run Industrial craft with for both Server and Client. I am not using Bukkit, but merely the minecraft server jar. The game works in single player perfectly well, except for the GUI issue, which I will fix after posting this. I eagerly await some help, and thanks in advance.

• We're going to need the modloader.txt and crash logs either inside of the spoiler tag OR as some kind of pastebin link.

Click the SP button in the editor to add something like this...

• Which version are you running? When you say "can't create an IC2 item" do you mean you can't craft anything (eg wire)? or you can't place blocks?

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10

• Major edit: I figured out the problem. When I generated the server, I used a server exe to generate the world instead of double clicking on the server jar.