prove of concept, quadriple generator.

• hello guys,

today i made an little experiment.. i needed to power an mass fabricator installation, so i needed serious juice.

with this problem i made an quadriple generator setup, no not 4 chambers.. 4 NUCLEAR PLANTS.
    i had them running for 2,5 hours straight now without any signs of overheating. just an stable temperature and massive juice :)

here is the design for the reactors (can be compacted)
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…4=1a101010114010101001019

the reactors are constantly switchet on and off by an sequenser, the patern i set it all up was an giant +

it was pretty expensive to set up but it does deliver an constant heavy juice for my factory

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• ok.. left my reactor unatended for an few hours in an test world. 4 massive craters now dot the landscape, this need real fine tuning..

i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• You would be better off with filling your reactor with just U-Cells and pulse it for 1 second every X minutes.
    Or even better yet, build a CARUC (A rector that is supplied with water buckets constantly allowing you to run that forever.)

Those cooling cells are just ineffective at best.

• You would be better off with filling your reactor with just U-Cells and pulse it for 1 second every X minutes.
    Or even better yet, build a CARUC (A rector that is supplied with water buckets constantly allowing you to run that forever.)

Those cooling cells are just ineffective at best.

yea, i am working on that right now. (gues u saw my other topic since u replied to it)