Breeder question

• I made myself the most simple Equal-breeder i could think about. Its Mark I-O EB according to reactor planner but I'd say its Mark I- EE because of its output. But thats not important here.
    Here's the link
    The thing is it is not working as it should. One isotope cell is always enriched faster and sometimes one of them is not enriched completely. That always happens when reactor's hull is not 6000+ 100% of uptime (some heating issues - my fault). But i think it should not happen because both cells should recharge at same speed.
    I always place 2 Heat Disp. and 2 Depleted Cells into reactor first, then i heat up the reactor and then place Uranium Cell. I don't get why one cell is always ahead of another in recharging, sometimes even few minutes.
    I hate finding one Re-Enriched cell and second almost complete one in my breeder. Is there something wrong with IC or is this (somehow) my fault ?

Also: Does 1 cell produce 10EU/t - 2M EU or 5EU/t - 1M EU ? I found both on teh internets so i'm not sure.

Thanks.

• I can only answer the last part. Since IC2 1.337 the nuclear reactor had it's output doubled. So each cell produces 10 EU/t now.

EDIT: Nothing else changed. They still last for 2.7 hours.

Normal generators where also changed, they now create 2x the power each tick. But unlike the reactor, they now burn fuel twice as fast as well.

• Should i post it in bug section ?

No, wait for further input. It might be intended behavior. (As in, you are doing it wrong or assuming things)
    I don't know. I haven't used breeders yet.

• Official Post

The process of reenrichment is not supposed to take a fixed amount of time, even at the highest heat levels, it is still all based on randomly generated numbers. In case you didn't know, the speed of reenrichment is significantly higher at higher temperatures.

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Official Post

Are these numbers unique to a reactor or unique to individual cells?

Basically, it takes random numbers from the world, if I remember right, so basically even identical worlds will experience a small level of difference, just as for instance when exactly windmills or solars update their production, it happens at set intervals, but to spread the load on the CPU out, they are all start on different ticks, which is based off of random numbers.

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• I'll take that as random update offsets per cell and 'half a fuel cycle's updates (rounded up)' when in 9K+ mode... which means you can't quite finish off two complete enrichment cycles even with perfect swapping.