[BUG][TWEAK][1.43] Cannot shift/sneak click place on eU splitter cable (would fix various things, including RedPower2 redstone signal integration)

• eU splitter cables require redstone signal forced in, but unlike various machines shift/sneak click does not work. Allowing that would fix various things, including RedPower2 redstone signal integration.

• eU splitter cables require redstone signal forced in, but unlike various machines shift/sneak click does not work. Allowing that would fix various things, including RedPower2 redstone signal integration.

What kind of RP2 redstone integration? You can't place redstone wire on top of splitter cables even with a "sneak" fix because they don't attach to non opaque blocks.
    What else are you having problems with?

• Actually that was all I'd tested (since it's all I wanted to work). Being able to place an uninsulated redstone wire against it would allow for all of the routing options I'd want to use.

• right, but it just isn't possible to attach redwire to (non RP2) opaque blocks. The only exception is the RP2 microblocks.

• right, but it just isn't possible to attach redwire to (non RP2) opaque blocks. The only exception is the RP2 microblocks.

You got that backwards. Opaque is solid, I think they used translucent/transparent (or it might be just a boolean, hence non-opaque)