[SOLVED] Support Request: MFSU has no output

• hello, i'm having an issue with the MFSU, it isn't giving out power, i have it hooked up properly to a nuclear reactor, HV cable running from the reactor to the MFSU, and HV cable running out of the MFSU, i can see it recieving power and the output side is properly positioned, but no power is being sent out, i have no redstone current running to the MFSU, and just as a test i hooked gold and copper cable to it, neither reacted, so my conclusion is that it is not giving out power. i have included images to show: pic 1 - MFSU has charge; pic 2 - cable has no current; pic 3 - MFSU output face position.

thank you for any help.
    ~Orion

• it's probably got a redstone signal heading to it from somewhere nearby. do you have any RP2 wires anywhere near the area? the signal from an unshielded one can spread through a block to it quite easily.

• Any storage unit will not emit power if a redstone signal is sent to it.
    Unless it's full, then it will emit power anyways.

Remove the redstone signal and it will emit power as usual.

• 1. no redstone power, it's in the middle of a reinforced stone slab that's 5x5, reactor above, wire below, and dirt all around.(i don't use RP2)

2. yes it has a destination, unless luminators aren't considered a destination. ill check into that