Hardcore Mode too easy?

• Actually i just startet playing Minecraft on Hardcore Mode with those mods. It actually seems to be really easy O_o?

I don't know how you see it, but how you guys think, is the Hardcore Mode too easy or is it "balanced"??

:Energy Crystal:___:Energy Crystal: I'm crystalized!

• mhm i think it is a little bit to easy
    I never use armor so its a bit harder for me, but on the other side ... i played neraly the whole super hostile map series so i think im now somewhat of mobproof :D

• mhm i think it is a little bit to easy
    I never use armor so its a bit harder for me, but on the other side ... i played neraly the whole super hostile map series so i think im now somewhat of mobproof :D

Hmm just was thinking over an special Hardcore mode -> HARDcore. There will be Ghasts and Fireblazes in the overworld, spawning and having an 80% chance to hit you ^^
    Stil, it's an idea, and hardcore mode is (ways) too easy.

Off-Topic(?) Edit: Hab auch grade gesehen dass'n Deutscher bist, aufjeden fall nochn gutes neu's ;p.

:Energy Crystal:___:Energy Crystal: I'm crystalized!

• I think for a real challenge, maybe an apocalypse is in order.

keep moving, keeping away from the spreading evil full of death and destruction which sweeps the land. you can hold it off for a time from your newest base, but it will overwhelm you. climb the tech trees and you may be able to defeat it, maybe by striking through the evil to its source and destroying it, or escaping into another dimension or something.

ooh, andmaybe a multiple worlds thing.

btw, why are my epic ideas so utterly impossible?

• I've heard that playing on a superflat world is especially challenging -- maybe a hardcore superflat would be even more so. And apparently Mojang has been working on improving the mob's ai; that would certainly make minecraft a bit more challenging. Especially if the creeper's AI is improved.
    Edit: NOOOOO!!!!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/user/Ad…opMarks#p/u/2/gJbrxuTBeO8

• I've heard that playing on a superflat world is especially challenging -- maybe a hardcore superflat would be even more so. And apparently Mojang has been working on improving the mob's ai; that would certainly make minecraft a bit more challenging. Especially if the creeper's AI is improved.
    Edit: NOOOOO!!!!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/user/Ad…opMarks#p/u/2/gJbrxuTBeO8

Son of a creeper.... Well, I had better start running.