[Solved] Support Request: Signal Stops Suddenly after point.

• Hello! I'm new to industrial craft i'm truely enjoying it! I am having a really weard problem that i cant seem to find the awnser to.

On my SMP server I have a Nukeular Plant With two reactors on the shore away from the main city. Roughly about 700 blocks away from the plant there is a Terraformer Connected to the line.
    The problem is, that when you pass a point (680 blocks from the plant) EU indicators go dark. And the Terraformer shuts off. The first time that it happened I was worried that I might not have a Plant anymore. So headed back and abut 640 blocks from the plant the indecators turned back on! I headed back to the tereformer an everything whent dark again... I added a MV Trans. to MFV to LV Trans to batbox to Terraformer and headed back to the plant. At the plant i waited to see the if the MFV and bat box at the terraformer would charge up. Headed back, the indicators shut off at the same spot and but the batbox and MFV had some EU Left in them and was powering the Terreformer.

My Original Grid goes:
    [Reactor]
    |
    [MSFU]
    |-----[HV trans.]---\600 blocks\--[MFE]-[MV trans.]-[LV Trans]-[batbox]-[terraformer]
    [MSFU]
    |
    [Reactor]

My Current Grid Goes
    [Reactor]
    |-----[HV trans.]- - - \600 blocks\--------[MV trans.]-[LV Trans]-[terraformer]
    [Reactor]

• Key word there is SMP, as you walk away the chunk with the nuclear reactor gets unloaded. If you have Additional pipes installed you can plop a few chunkloader blocks down. (i'd use them sparingly, they do eat up additional server memory forcing chunks to be always loaded)