automatic water gen with red power

• You only need 8 retrievers 8 filters 8 deployers, a good amount of RP tubing, tin cable,+128 Buckets and 128 Watermills <--- because 16 Watermills for 1 retriever/deployer seems to work rather smoothly.

This will generate a steady 256eu/t

I've already made this setup in Creative and it worked like a charm maby i can get you some Screenshots ;)

• You only need 8 retrievers 8 filters 8 deployers, a good amount of RP tubing, tin cable,+128 Buckets and 128 Watermills <--- because 16 Watermills for 1 retriever/deployer seems to work rather smoothly.

This will generate a steady 256eu/t

I've already made this setup in Creative and it worked like a charm maby i can get you some Screenshots ;)

If you use some backup buckets you could also go higher with the amount watermills. And you need to get away from the row of watermills. Place the watermills in a 5x5 area above the retriever, so that the buckets don't need as long to reach far away watermills.

• If you use some backup buckets you could also go higher with the amount watermills. And you need to get away from the row of watermills. Place the watermills in a 5x5 area above the retriever, so that the buckets don't need as long to reach far away watermills.

Yeah, in my experience you need N+1 buckets for pure RP2 automatic manned watermill setups. (where N is the number of water mills)
    though that was with one deployer+filter so it'll probably end up being +1 spare per set of deployer and filter.

• Jepp, basically. But based on your timer you could use some more (to be able to send a new bucket before the old one is back. In the most ideal case you have 2 buckets per windmill, one wating in the deployer, one sitting in the windmill, waiting for being emptied. But since the watermills only consume a bucket every 50seconds it is quite easy to fill them as long as the way to the windmill isn't longer than 50secs, which is quite a long way. You should be able to use a lot more watermills if you make the way shorter, like this:

:Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::LV-Transformer::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre:

The glass-fibres are the point in your system, where you place Filter and Retriever (and of course the deployer). If you have tubes going in two directions you would save some distance. You could make it even more extreme by using a square instead of a line. But most people just use a long line with deployer, filter and retriever at the end, which limits the amount of watermills.