Support request: IC2 crashing minecraft

• I installed lwjgl 2.8.2 and minecraft is crashing during MOJANG screen. Always. How can i be so sure it's IC2 what is causing problem ?
    Well, i'm not sure. I tried vanilla MC(1.0.0) and it worked fine. I tried installing all mods needed by IC2 to run (ModLoader, ModLoaderMP, Forge) - working fine. I tried other mods(rei's minimap, backpack) and all worked fine. When i installed IC2, it began to crash everytime. I don't know what can possibly cause crashes but i assume it's IC2. I need lwjgl 2.8.2 because i have sound bug lags when using older lwjgl.
    Thanks.

• "Fault Module Name: OpenAL32.dll_unloaded"

It has something to do with OpenAL (Open Audio Library), try and update OpenAL on your system?
    Like i said before, it works fine for me but then again i tend to update stuff all over the place.

• I did install newest piece from creativelabs.com. But that does not explain only IC2 having problem with it. I found it being bug in lwjgl 2.8.1. It should be fixed in 2.8.2. Other mods may not cause crash because they're not using any custom audio. I really know nothing about it.
    Also: OpenAL32.dll is part of lwjgl natives.

• might be an foolish help atempt. but did you try to redownload everything?

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.