[Bug 1.43] Mobile energy units bug

• Bug is really harash - lapotron and red energy crystals just...dissapear :о I don't know how, I don't know why, but not dying all day all night and losing around 6 red crystals and 4 lapotrons.../as well as suddenly banging 3 reactors and melting~20 HD, Bad Day absolutely :( but that's not the topic :D /
    I just don't have a clue why or when-maybe they dissapeared after discharging ;(
    /no,I didn't put them and forgot =.= writing after having another crystal dissapear/

• I think you messed up installing forge.

Please try to reproduce this bug with JUST IC2 and the stuff it requires.

I know it works with RP2, and should work with buildcraft2; those mods you can whitelist in also if you were using them.

Anything else add either one at a time or using a divide and conqueror (split the set in half until you find the cause of the error).

• Hi,
    Just thought I'd see if this is what is being seen.
    I built a lapatron Batt. Pack and using it with Laser sometimes when power runs out from bat pack and laser the bat pack disappears.
    It isn't constant, not everytime. But I've now built 5 Lapatron Bat.Packs and had them all disappear this way.
    Clearing a moutain :) I like the laser blaster effect

• Yes, this bug is most notably if you use the Explosion setting of the laser. If you hurt yourself with the explosion, even if it only half a heart, your empty lappack disappears. Has something to do with packs being considered armor. Only thing you can do until there is a fix available is to unequip when its empty. Falling is another cause of sudden Lappack disintegration.