[Suggestion] [1.43+] CF foam + scaffolding easier to work with.

• Each pellet should be equal to a given number CF blocks, the filler only being refillable at empty, and the sprayer depleting as many blocks as needed for the scaffolding (or until it runs out) per spray.

It would also be very nice is scaffolding would only be ejected towards the sprayer's source, and not up or out the other way.

Why? It was a complete PITA to setup the scaffolding and fill it in properly with the CF sprayer (it always seemed to want to leave one or two blocks unfilled); I /mostly/ worked around it by starting near the old foam first; but it was a huge pain for floors and the anti-spider edge where it would often fail to fully fill to an edge or worse fill in the supports other blocks in the shape depended upon.

• I've been having similar frustrations... You can mitigate it somewhat by placing extra scaffolding to help keep pieces from falling off before they're filled at the cost of some wasted CF, but the worst is having to waste a whole spray on that ONE stupid piece of scaffolding that didn't get filled in, and is now isolated.

Another possible solution would be to add an "advanced CF sprayer" that has modes similar to the mining laser where you can change it between filling 1, 3, 5, 9, and 13 blocks per spray (with slightly reduced efficiency at the lower end). Even just 13 and 3 would work (build mode and touch-up mode). Have the tool require power, and use the CF pack for foam.

• I've been having similar frustrations... You can mitigate it somewhat by placing extra scaffolding to help keep pieces from falling off before they're filled at the cost of some wasted CF, but the worst is having to waste a whole spray on that ONE stupid piece of scaffolding that didn't get filled in, and is now isolated.

Another possible solution would be to add an "advanced CF sprayer" that has modes similar to the mining laser where you can change it between filling 1, 3, 5, 9, and 13 blocks per spray (with slightly reduced efficiency at the lower end). Even just 13 and 3 would work (build mode and touch-up mode). Have the tool require power, and use the CF pack for foam.

I really like this idea, or perhaps some sort of electronic 'adjustable nozzle'
    Pretty fancy.