Suggestion: SoundEffects and Their 'triggers'

• Hello fellow industrializers,

This mod has been giving MC a very fun twist, but...
    There is one thing completely bugging me, and that is the horrible sound you get when mining sound or dirt with a drill. That is because the sound effect is trigger upon block.break event. And, it sounds like a toothbrush.
    Can we not make the sound play when you actually use the drill?
    I have made a very small example of other do-able things, like igniting a nuke.
    It's just one of the many options. And machines should actually make a constant buzz/noise. Dunno if it's possible but you could also make walls negate the noise.

Anyway, here's a small thing i made for just the nuke, as an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC0ja1T-PwA

In my opinion, having a few good sound effects on their right place can really polish up IC.
    I hope you will consider this, ^^

Let me know what you think about this.

[Recipe]
    N/A

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• I have a couple ideas that probably doesn't warrant a new thread.

1: Sound Effects on current electric tools (drill, chainsaw, ODE) that will tell you when it has a half charge, quarter charge, and %5 warning charge (maybe an annoying beep that happens every time the tool is used below %10-%5 percent.

2: Sound Effect when the Bat-Pack itself is depleted fully.

Juggling between the bat-pack and my nano chest-plate is annoying but I understand the reasoning behind it. But still, depleting your tool when you're deep underground and got three full bat-packs (and no battery to juice the tool back up so it can use the bat-pack) is quite annoying too. :< Some warning sounds when your drill is about to give would be awesome, and the same when your bat-pack itself is exhausted.