RedPower 2 compatibilty

• I am about to install RedPower 2 together with IC2. Although it is commonly used with IC2, i don't know about the compatibility of the two. How about rubber trees or copper/tin ? Do i have to modify config files a litte to disable ore generation for one mod or is it perfectly compatible ?
    Sorry if this is somewhere here already. If so, just redirect me there.
    Thanks.

• I am about to install RedPower 2 together with IC2. Although it is commonly used with IC2, i don't know about the compatibility of the two. How about rubber trees or copper/tin ? Do i have to modify config files a litte to disable ore generation for one mod or is it perfectly compatible ?
    Sorry if this is somewhere here already. If so, just redirect me there.
    Thanks.

Technically you don't have to modify anything but it's best to turn off RP2's copper and tin that way you won't be drowning in copper. The option to turn it off is at the bottom of the config file, just change the two lines for copper and tin from =1 to =0. I sorta forgot when I set a world up, i've got 6 or 7 stacks of copper blocks and counting now.
    As to other stuff: RP2 rubber tree wood (you'll know one when you see one, they're huge) can be used in an extractor and the silver can be macerated.
    I think RP2 runs a one-time ID scan so (in theory) there shouldn't be much of a problem installing it.

• I tried the other week, RedPower. It had conflicting issues with AdditionalPipes. I was only dipping my toes into RedPower for a moment, so removed AdditionalPipes for the moment.

The one problem I found with RedPower was that I couldn't find an in depth wiki like that of IndustrialCraft and Buildcraft to assist me along. All I could really find were the recipes and "this does this" which wasn't must help at all. Hopefully there's something out there that can assist new comers, anyone care to point in the right direction?

• I tried the other week, RedPower. It had conflicting issues with AdditionalPipes. I was only dipping my toes into RedPower for a moment, so removed AdditionalPipes for the moment.

The one problem I found with RedPower was that I couldn't find an in depth wiki like that of IndustrialCraft and Buildcraft to assist me along. All I could really find were the recipes and "this does this" which wasn't must help at all. Hopefully there's something out there that can assist new comers, anyone care to point in the right direction?

I found unofficial recipe list too. I seems satisfying enough. I mean, you know what all blocks do, what else do you need ?

That's just you then, i've got Additional pipes and RedPower 4b working great here.