Support request: IC2 and WorldGuard

• Hi folks,

I have set up a worldguard protected town with sub-regions that give ownership of parcels of land for individual exploitation. This appears to be all working OK with people able to dig, use chests and whatnot.

Unfortunately however the IC2 miner does not appear to be working in protected areas. I'm not sure if the pump has the same problem.
    With BuildCraft I know they have a fakeuser that needs to be given permission. Anyone able to shed light on how to tell WG about IC2 or vice versa?

I'm using the mcports.co.za bukkit conversion of 1.43r2. Don't know exactly where the problem lies with this issue.

Thanks,
    Xeno

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10

• No particular reason to NOT dig under your town. Not like MC has implemented land subsidence yet (though that would be very cool if they did!) One of the team set up a miner to speed his preparation for striking out into the uncharted wilderness, which is fair enough.

I'm detecting a particular dislike of bukkit... :) meh, it's convenient and the only attempt to standardise modding that I have seen. Hopefully Mojang will pull their fingers out and create an API to streamline and standardise block allocation and the like.

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll tell the team to dig down below the WG region if they want to use a miner.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10