QUESTION: Power Storage

• Sorry guys would try this myself but minecraft dont want to run and my cousin is downloading a game so I cant refresh my minecraft to try this myself. (Till tomorrow)

So I was heading to the store and I starting wondering about this.

If I put a lever next to a MSU and flip the lever will the MSU stop sending power? Or will it keep sending power to my machines?

• Sorry guys would try this myself but minecraft dont want to run and my cousin is downloading a game so I cant refresh my minecraft to try this myself. (Till tomorrow)

So I was heading to the store and I starting wondering about this.

If I put a lever next to a MSU and flip the lever will the MSU stop sending power? Or will it keep sending power to my machines?

yes. Stops sending power until it's full, then lets any power pass through.

• Okay so if I understand this correctly once full basicly sends a burst of EU out than stops again cause its no longer full (Unless your producing even power to keep it fully charged which than the lever dis useless)

• Okay so if I understand this correctly once full basicly sends a burst of EU out than stops again cause its no longer full (Unless your producing even power to keep it fully charged which than the lever dis useless)

I think so? if it's say receiving 12 Eu/t constant it'll fill up than pass any energy along. (basically the 12 EU/t)
    yeah. just tested things. fed a constant feed of 32 EU/t to a bat-box and it was stuck at 32 shy of the full 40k so it basically just sends single packets along when it can. Averages out to <x>EU/t in the end i'm sure.

• I've been trying to figure out a way to not waste any EU generated through fuel items. So that I'm either using the power or for it all to be stored away.

Edit:
    Nevermind thought of a way to not waste any energy :P
    I need a not gate from RP2 though
    Have a switch to keep the power in the storage unless I want to use it, with a not gate beside a mass fab to take in any extra energy.

the gate will turn off the mass fab to stop the intake of power while your machines are on.
    This a way to produce UU-Matter, but a way to burn up extra energy (IN STORAGE!, will take EU from generators to fill the batbox, MFE, or MSU)