Server: Gult's Gorge (IC/BC with Ish fix and REDPOWER)

• Hey Lev, just letting you know im taking a break until IC2 comes out. I'll be back around then!

I think i might do the same, at this point i just keep going on and off waiting for you guys to come on, the guys i have fun with, then i have to leave after an hour because of school.... consider this official notice i will not be on much, may check in sometime, and will either return friday or when IC2 MP comes out... depends if i am "feeling" minecraft.

• Dear Glorious and Righteous Server Owner Levint:

I can't recharge any of my tools with the Mobile Charger. I looked it up and there's a fanpatch for this bug, since official development on IC1 has stopped, but it has to be installed on the server. Could you take a look at this thread please?

• Dear Glorious and Righteous Server Owner Levint:

I can't recharge any of my tools with the Mobile Charger. I looked it up and there's a fanpatch for this bug, since official development on IC1 has stopped, but it has to be installed on the server. Could you take a look at this thread please?

I have looked into this and actually am considering it I would like to move the server into bukkit if I do I will update the forum first.

• Hello, I would like to be white listed,
    IGN:Kufupanda12
    I am decent with redstone, not the best, not the worst. I have never been banned (A joke ban does not count) I have used both mods for a while and I would like to get whitelisted ;)

• Dedio,

yes, actually we are working on getting bukkit installed on the server. It now buildcraft 2.0.1 you will need to update you jar. The server will be up and down for the next hour or 2 while we are working out the bugs.

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• for some reason everytime i add one of the buildcraft mods to my jar minecraft crashes...

ive tried it a bunch of times tried using mc patcher to load all the mods tried doing it all manually same thing.. everything is fine all works well till I try to add buildcraft then it wont start

edit: also on the first page you have Buildcraft 2.1 (Core, Factory,Energy and Transport)
    but at the top of the page it says 2.0.1

• some one how is skilled in installing mods please add me on skype and send me there .minecraft file :(
    My skype user name is Dediodude

• Okay so last night it became clear through some trial and error that the order you install the mods in DOES matter. Mine works seamlessly, so here's the order I installed the mods in:

Modloader
    AudioMod
    ModloaderMP
    IndustrialCraft
    MC Forge

Finally, rather than installing BuildCraft to the .jar, I instead placed the .zip files in /.minecraft/mods.

(of course this is all taking place in a Minecraft Portable directory-- I like to keep my vanilla files intact ;)

• a little update: seems 1.8 leaked and notch basically told everyone to go and get it if we want, so i will be playing around with that until IC2 MP comes out

• Bug report..... When you open a chest youcrash....

EDIT: You have to make new chests al chests are bugged...

EDIT: new map all chests are bugged D: even the chests you make they are all bugged D: