Server: Gult's Gorge (IC/BC with Ish fix and REDPOWER)

• If it's a server problem, why does the error claim it's the client's fault? That's *really* misleading. I imagine that right now, hundreds of people are reinstalling their clients in vain.

• Hmmm... We still can connect thourgh lan right :D.... I propose hamachi backup servers...... hosted by me :D just encase this happns again and a way of communicating... :D

but lev has to join to so we can connect to him :D

USE LOGMEIN HAMACHI!!!! ALSO PLZ ONLY JOIN 1 except for lev....

Hamachi Server 1 = 076-454-263

(I have to use id's cause i made it on the internet so i can control it any were >:D no jk so ican manage it any were i go as long there is internet)

Hamachi Server 2 = 076-454-369

Hamachi Server 3 = 076-454-713

• Hamachi wont do anygood if the problem is Minecraft.net... when it goes down i can not login it even on the hosting computer... without authentication... NO LOGIN, hamachi wont do any good, if my computer is connected to the internet my server is on, hamachi would not change that... unless i was running an illegal server. Sorry phaser Nice idea but not going to fix anything if the problem happens again.

SO EVERYONE KNOWS WE NOW HAVE *************RED POWER****************

• Install order updated: here's how to build the required .jar.

Minecraft 1.7.3
    Modloader
    AudioMod
    ModloaderMP
    IndustrialCraft
    "Ish" Fix
    MC Forge

The following mods need to be in the /.minecraft/mods folder, as well:
    Buildcraft 2.0.1 (all files) *
    Redpower 1.7.1 (all files)

You may need to change the following line in /.minecraft/buildcraft/config/buildcraft.cfg
    change
    power.framework=buildcraft.core.RedstonePowerFramework
    to
    power.framework=buildcraft.energy.PneumaticPowerFramework

• Version number fixed. Also, I looked up what the redpower mod actually does, and frankly I'm looking forward to being able to run redstone signals up walls :)

EDIT: I can't post anything on the jobs board :(

• Hmmmm why dont we make a mod pack so they olny have to drag it into the jar and .minecraft folder :D??

and levisthe server working now??

• I'm pretty sure half these mods have a "no redistribute plz" rule, so a modpack would be infringing on that. Then again, some people just distribute the whole .minecraft folder, which is even shadier. The best solution I can think of is the one I've already implemented, in which I just list all the mods you need and the order you should install them in. I guess to make it REALLY easy, we could have links to the mods' respective threads... I may get on that tomorrow if nobody else has by then.

• I'm pretty sure half these mods have a "no redistribute plz" rule, so a modpack would be infringing on that. Then again, some people just distribute the whole .minecraft folder, which is even shadier. The best solution I can think of is the one I've already implemented, in which I just list all the mods you need and the order you should install them in. I guess to make it REALLY easy, we could have links to the mods' respective threads... I may get on that tomorrow if nobody else has by then.

EDIT: also the mod installation list should be added to the OP.

Just pm them to ask for a exception...

• 1.9 coming? Lots of down times. When is the server finished porting? MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf Try and beat the wolves! They are mad at you! MinecraftWolf = :cursing:

• I love working with IC and BC. Redpower just adds to the fun ;) Hope to find a nice little plot of land and start working towards a reactor facility ^^

IGN: Master_Kyle

Loc: East Coast, US (Just so you know when I'll be on)