Resolved: MFE+LV Transformer not working

• I'm having issues powering up machines with an MFE unit and LV transformer, I have x2 insulated gold cables inputting into the LV transformer's triple dot face, then uninsulated copper coming out into the machines. I've tried outputting with the same gold cables but the issue is the same: the machines power up for about 5 minutes then stop, mid process. It's driving me up a wall. This is on SMP.

Edit: The MFE unit had full power, took everything apart and reassembled, same results.

• Hmm

Are you sure you put the outputs/inputs right?

:MFE-Transmitter: This face should be aimed at the wire leading to the lv transformer

:LV-Transformer: This face should be aimed at the wire coming from the MFE-transmitter
    :Batbox: This face/one of these faces can be used as final output.

It worked for me when testing it. i hope it helps you :D

• Please also make sure that

1) nothing is redstone powering your storage unit or the transformers you expect to step the voltage down.
    2) there are sufficiently few wires between the source and destination such that power is still able to reach it.

• Please also make sure that

1) nothing is redstone powering your storage unit or the transformers you expect to step the voltage down.
    2) there are sufficiently few wires between the source and destination such that power is still able to reach it.

2) I hadnt even though of, it seems this may be the cause since my macerators on the bottom are receiving power but the top floor isnt, testing now

yep that was it, thank you all!