Bug-can't have LV-transformer can't accept input on certain side

• I can't get my LV transformer to accept medium voltage input from the side I want it to. Not sure if this is a bug or just something I did wrong. And yes, I hit it with a wrench multiple times.

• Official Post

MV goes into the 3-dotted side. Only works if you do NOT apply redstone (because then the 3-dotted will turn into a MV output).

As well, please state why you think it doesn't work. Probably the context is the issue.

• I know it goes on the three dotted side. I just can't get the three dotted side to go on the side I want. Also, I don't know about why. Mabey I should remove some of the blocks around it?

P.S.-This forum is causing Firefox to crash a lot.

• Stand on the side where you can see the face opposite of the one you want the 3 dot on. Hold shift, rench the side opposite of the side you want the 3-dot on. Magically the 3-dot side is sent to the opposite side from which you clicked. You are now done.

• Stand on the side where you can see the face opposite of the one you want the 3 dot on. Hold shift, rench the side opposite of the side you want the 3-dot on. Magically the 3-dot side is sent to the opposite side from which you clicked. You are now done.

Edit: Never mind, that worked, thank you.