Random Smaller Bugs (IC2 0.7)

• Official Post

IC2 0.7

- The internal storage function of the generator seems to be bugged.
    Sometimes my generator decides to stop filling it's internal power storage.
    Viewed after: - Taking out a partially filled RE-Battery out of it while running, sometimes (not always!) will cause it to stop filling it. (Can be fixed by restarting MC (not just relogging)
    also viewed after: placing a cable adjectant and removing it while the generator is burning.
    (Even if it stopped filling its internal power storage, if i add a battery of place a cable, the power will be correctly transmitted into it. just the power storage doesent work.)

- I cant Remove Electro furnaces with the wrench, right clicking opens the UI

- Rubber Trees can't be fast grown with bonemeal: bug or feature?

• Official Post

There are a few minor bugs regardign generator, mainly the fact it sometimes keeps being connected to a machine even after removing the cable. As well, machines drain (due to a small typo) much more energy then intended... this could be the cause of your bug?

Yes, ElecFurnaces drop themselves upon being destroyed and thus have no need of being wrenched... i just realised this is stupid, because you can't regain their inventory that way XD

Didn't think about adding that feature to rubber tree sapls, thanks for reminding me