[1.60] Buglist

• Official Post

gona post s i find them..

1 quantum suit doesnt work at all not a single piece of the suit functions, just drains EU superfast
    2 saber doesnt work either jsut flickers with u try to turn it on flickers on then goes off

seems its jsut spawned items that dont work properly...

craftguide crashes game when you try to open it )doesnt corrupt world)

• Official Post

your gona love this one.... the start is just because i dont have bc in i suspect.... but second ones a beauty

• Official Post

Second one already popped up and got "fixed". With the new version the error will point at the actual source of the issue (thus crash again with a different log, most likely).
    Can't say much about the first issue.

first issue is easy... its because i dont have BC installed and it only shows up as an error when loaded through my crash report getter for minecraft

• Official Post

It doesn't cause an actual crash? Now, that's better, though i doubt it's intended to display stacktraces if BC is not installed. Gonna bug player about this one.

thats correct only the part you said was fixed causes crash... kinda hoping that fix will be released soon... my world is broken cos im wearing nano suit and i really like my spawn point XD