How many nukes have you exploded?

• (TMI'd for testing perposes.) I blew up 200 nukes and Minecraft stopped lagging after 5 minutes. I did 1,600 nukes. (Heh. MinecraftCreeper:Uranium Ingot:MinecraftCreeper ) To see what would hurt me in RedMatter armor and... 10 minutes after it stopped lagging and had a nice hole. Oddly enough it didn't crash until I move around a bit.

• (TMI'd for testing perposes.) I blew up 200 nukes and Minecraft stopped lagging after 5 minutes. I did 1,600 nukes. (Heh. MinecraftCreeper :Uranium Ingot: MinecraftCreeper ) To see what would hurt me in RedMatter armor and... 10 minutes after it stopped lagging and had a nice hole. Oddly enough it didn't crash until I move around a bit.

what a 1000? about to test about 200

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• Even if a nuke destroyes 99,9% of the blocks the dropping 0,1% is enough to cause incredible lag. Normally I blow up nukes to create holes in the ocean. I might provide a video if I'm at home, but you only need 8 to 27 nukes for this (although 64 are fun).

• I've only really exploded nukes in creative mode. . . First, I accidentally wired a 40 EU/t reactor directly to a macerator, and produced a small crater. Then, I deliberately melted down the reactor, and was surprised by the size of crater it made.

Then I activated a nuke, got bored when it took a while to explode, then turned around and discovered exactly how powerful those bombs are. Makes me wonder how often they are used in pvp industrialcraft. . .

• Ive done about 5 or so.

One particularly amusing event however, was on my old IC1 server, where me and a friend decided that this particular floating island was annoying. So we went, and set up a nuke.

Now, when he went in and punched it, he said, Via voice chat, Wait a second, where did it go? About 3 seconds later, I realized that the multiplayer bug with industrial-tnt was true for nukes as well (where the object does not appear once broken, but it still works). So, I was like RUN AWAY!
    I then started digging straight down through the island, and unfortunately failed to get away before it exploded. Quite an amusing little event.