BUG: ic2 v1.43 sounds not working

• so the problem here is when i start industrialcraft 2 v1.43 up i dont get the sounds how ever my friend dose and i installed it just like him and all of the mods he uses i even installed audio mod i try to find a soulution but i cant find one nor can i find where to download a seperate sound pack can somebody help me and also my sounds are enabled equivilent exchange sounds work but not industrialcraft 2 o please help

• so the problem here is when i start industrialcraft 2 v1.43 up i dont get the sounds how ever my friend dose and i installed it just like him and all of the mods he uses i even installed audio mod i try to find a soulution but i cant find one nor can i find where to download a seperate sound pack can somebody help me and also my sounds are enabled equivilent exchange sounds work but not industrialcraft 2 o please help

check %appdata%/.minecraft/config I think it is and open IC config and make sure sound is enabled. Though for best performance disable them. It's less annoying anyways hah.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Be happy that you got them disabled without having to spend time with the config. As much as you might want sounds they cause major CPU leakage where even the debugger in F3 will show it using like 80% usage. It's not worth it at this time. The random bug issues with the sound is also been known for a long long time.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.