Suggestion: Battery Input and Storage Space Upgrade.

• (Yeah im cool suggesting things for stuff that have just been recently released)

Anyway, i just had the idea of adding these 2 simple upgrades for our machines:

Battery Input: Will allow to increase the Battery Tier our machine can handle, from Rechargeable Batterys > Energy Crystals > Lapotron. These upgrades are non stackable (Only 1 per slot), so if you want to go from Battery to Lapotron you need to use 2 spaces for it.

Storage Space (Input/Output): As the name implies, this upgrade will "Increase" or more like "Add" more storage for their respectives slots, Each Upgrade can be stacked to a maximum of 4 and will give 2 extra slots per upgrade. There also could be a mix upgrade that increase the slots from both input and output by 1 each per upgrade, maximum stack 4. (Maximum Storage per machine: 8 for input and 8 for output, extra upgrades will do nothing)

I may have more upgrades in mind, but im still waiting for Scumbag EE to update because i cant live without those alchemical bags QQ so i cant exactly play around with the new system.

• You know, I expected the transformer upgrade to already allow the higher tier batteries. So I partly support that.
    I support storage space upgrade, although it will likely be somewhat difficult to add.

• You know, I expected the transformer upgrade to already allow the higher tier batteries. So I partly support that.
    I support storage space upgrade, although it will likely be somewhat difficult to add.

Yep i knew implementing the second one would be difficult to add... Something about creating the space, but blocking it until a storage upgraded is detected sounds difficult to make since i havent seen anything in vainilla/mods that do so. Kinda like unexplored ground.

And the battery upgrade yeah, i see it as a necessity specially during mining expeditions where i dont like moving around with 2 transformers and the MFSU + Lapotron. Although the speed of the battery discharging into the machine should be dependant on how many transformers upgrades are already installed.

• You shouldn't insulate him or you may get banned from his mod

OT: Battery input should just me merged with the transformer upgrade while the Storage space should stack to 64 like everything else(but lower the I/O caps to 4 and have 1 upgrade add 1 slot to input or output)

• You shouldn't insulate him or you may get banned from his mod

OT: Battery input should just me merged with the transformer upgrade while the Storage space should stack to 64 like everything else(but lower the I/O caps to 4 and have 1 upgrade add 1 slot to input or output)

I still think the internet needs a sarcarsm detector *facepalm*

OT:No. My idea its making the User to Smartly chose which module he should install in his machine, not pave the way to have a Super modified Machine that does everything without much effort, unlike most people im a firm believer of game balance.