Information about crops

• Well then, how about |P C P| where one P is plant you want to copy and second P is plant of same kind (but with different GGR). Would this work ? I didn't test much so far.

• ]Well then, how about |P C P| where one P is plant you want to copy and second P is plant of same kind (but with different GGR). Would this work ? I didn't test much so far.

Yep, it's working.

I've started with that setup:

And vuala:

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    I have copied this line

• Well then, how about |P C P| where one P is plant you want to copy and second P is plant of same kind (but with different GGR). Would this work ? I didn't test much so far.

I use this setup:
    PC
    CP

Works and you get 2 duplicated plants. And if one isn't the right plant, you still have the other one.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• And how about GGR of that plant ? Is that average of those 2 or over average ? When you do that multiple times, will you always get same type of plant ?

Right now i'm trying to get results...

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    I have copied this line

• Okay, so I have
    x1 #
    # x2

where # is double crop
    and x is pumpkin

x1:
    Growth: 3
    Gain: 2
    Resist: 1

x2:
    Gain: 2

#1:
    Gain: 1

#2: x2 (double of seeds)
    Growth: 1
    Resist: 0

#3:
    Growth: 4
    Gain: 3

Growth: 4

I will continue testing

I have copied this line

• I've done some fairly small testing and gotten these results so far. I plan on going into a gigantic scale here soon. 64+ crossbreeds of plants going at the same time. Might try to just do Wheat x Wheat and see what I get and if there's any benefit to it.

Original plants in MC:

Wheat - I
    1: 1, 1, 1 (original)
    2: 1, 0, 0 (reed + wheat)
    3: 2, 0, 3 (reed + wheat) *replaced original*

Reed - II
    1: 3, 0, 2 (original)
    2: 1, 2, 2 (reed + wheat)
    3: 2, 0, 0 (reed + wheat)
    4: 1, 0, 1 (reed + wheat)
    5: 4, 0, 0 (reed + wheat)

Rose - II
    2: 3, 1, 1 (dandelion + rose) *replaced original*
    3: 3, 1, 0 (dandelion + rose)

Dandelion - II
    2: 0, 1, 0 (dandelion + wheat)
    3: 1, 0, 0 (dandelion + rose)
    4: 1, 1, 0 (dandelion + wheat)
    5: 3, 0, 3 (dandelion + wheat) *replaced original*

Melon - II
    2: 0, 0, 0 (Melon + Rose)
    3: 0, 1, 1 (Melon + Blackthorn)
    4: 3, 3, 1 (Melon + Rose) *replaced original*

Pumpkins (Not accessed yet)

-----

New crossbreeds:

Blackthorn - II (Black rose produces Ink Sacs)
    1: 0, 2, 1 (x2) (dandelion + rose)
    2: 0, 0, 0 (melon + blackthorn)

• I really have no idea how to include your results in first post. I was thinking about second post, but Alblaka got that one. (f***)
    I also recently discovered new plant, but sadly, no seeds dropped... (it was probably not in final stage yet (f*** again))
    I also have question about Q&A thread. Are you answering questions one by one or picking one you like ?

• *insert further motivations here*.

Number of all plants is 16 in 1.63, so does this 16 include weed?

So,
    //
    Wheat
    Reed
    Pumpkin
    cocoa
    Sugar cane
    Melon
    dandelion
    rose
    //
    8 vanilla+
    weed
    tulip
    black rose
    venom
    stickreed
    cyanflower

so, 2 to go?

I have copied this line

• Can be more. Question was: How many crops are available for discovery right now? That may not include basic plants. In that case, we have 7 so far (8 with my mysterious failure).

I believe i found new one by crossing cocoa with wheat (the one i "accidentally" destroyed). It is Light green (cyanish but not flower) and it has net-like stems. I have never seen venomilia(my dear child), but it should be purple so i guess it's something new. I'm not doing any tests right now so if you want, you may try to get it.

• Can be more. Question was: How many crops are available for discovery right now? That may not include basic plants. In that case, we have 7 so far (8 with my mysterious failure).

I believe i found new one by crossing cocoa with wheat (the one i "accidentally" destroyed). It is Light green (cyanish but not flower) and it has net-like stems. I have never seen venomilia(my dear child), but it should be purple so i guess it's something new. I'm not doing any tests right now so if you want, you may try to get it.

I've forgot about cocoa...
    Yeah, I can't plant it for some reason...

I have copied this line

• I thought that I can't plant cocoa, and tried to plant cookies :D

I have copied this line

• If you want to see weed, here is some (field was only made for weed, crossing it doesn't really work)(The grass block in the middle was originally farmland, right to it there nwas some reed):

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• i try mass cross breed rose and dandelion.
    most of the time you got one of the original plants my estimation is 70-80%.
    second option is another flower like tulip, cyazint or blackthorn - my estimation is 15-20%
    and thirs is something absolutely different and random like reed, wheat or stick-reed - that is 1-5%

now i am trying crossbreed same plats to make them more elite. and first test are encouraging as I got 5-4-2 blackthorn from 3-3-1 will report when i got more data.

EDIT: ok from another test with 1-3-1 i got 0-0-0 so it can go down. but i hope it can be breed to ultimate 31-31-31 plants.