Suggestion: Nanotech Laboratory

• wel, i might send him an message about this thread. it has real potential to become good.

(this is by far the best i have seen in quite some time) and worth the look of alblaka

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• thx for positive reply :D

youre verry welcome, it is no shame to admit an good idea of somebody else then yourself :P for some it is haha

i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Just as a side note:
    http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=4978

I mentioned this Idea to Al in the hopes that a customizable enchant system is feesable with both Forge and MC modding... Idk if Alba has seen this thread as of yet, but it seems this would be the primary core for which to base the Nano tech around. Thaumcraft has already demonstrated the proof of concept with a modded enchant system, and as such, helps validate this as a great idea to place within the game...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Just as a side note:
    http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=4978

I mentioned this Idea to Al in the hopes that a customizable enchant system is feesable with both Forge and MC modding... Idk if Alba has seen this thread as of yet, but it seems this would be the primary core for which to base the Nano tech around. Thaumcraft has already demonstrated the proof of concept with a modded enchant system, and as such, helps validate this as a great idea to place within the game...

thanks for the info, so it is posible to implement this idea? maybe start it off with an addon version before actualy implementing? any coders here? :D