Support Request : 1.62 server config isnt generated

• When ever I start up the server with a fresh IC2 server file, A empty config file is generated.
    Which means IC2 isnt added to the server..
    I have tried redownloading IC2 and Im not using anything special.
    Also deleted the config file..

All the other stuff works fine. Just IC2..
    So it shouldnt be the server's fault.

Running IC2 by itself on the server fixes nothing

Edit : Only noticed the "failed" parts of the log. Though that shouldnt effect it should it.

• This is a home run server, IC2 appears to load. The config file seems to be made.
    But on further investigation the config file is empty and there is no IC2 stuff in the server.

I know how to run a server :\

• i'm having the same exact problem. can someone show me what the config file is supposed to contain? maybe i can just add it?

Thanks!

• i'm having the same exact problem. can someone show me what the config file is supposed to contain? maybe i can just add it?

Thanks!

That was my request auctally.
    I wanted to have the config file handed to me :\

Im just wondering if they even tested SMP..

• It's not only the rubbertree.

You get no ores, can't create any IC2-Items etc. It looks like IC2 isn't correctly loaded, and so no config is created. All errors seem to have the same origin :P

• It's not only the rubbertree.

You get no ores, can't create any IC2-Items etc. It looks like IC2 isn't correctly loaded, and so no config is created. All errors seem to have the same origin :P

Ya, he fixed it in the latest version. Let's hope he releases a hotfix for it as it is a show stopper for my server I was just rolling out.

• Yeah, same here, but actually I'm quite patient (even more than normally) because I have to figure out the whole crop-thing^^. Maybe he hide combustible lemons somewhere in there.

• For me it doesn't work.
    My server doesn't crash.

(This problem happend on a Windows and also on an Linux system.)

It make a config file (IC2) but it's empty.... copying my one (client config file) in there (server config file) doesn't work.
    The Server doesn't know anything about the items/blocks. ;(

Is there maybe a fix out for this problem?

(ModLoader says that IC² is loaded... but, yeah :/)

• It is a quite obvious error, so maybe something went wrong after the actual testing. Maybe someone has a fix, but then you still need to fiddle around in the IC2-jar, but the Hotfix should be around soon. Do a little plant-research in SSP meanwhile.