[Bug 1.62, server version] All IC2 items are no longer working on the server

• Hi!

Yesterday I installed IC2 on my server including the required mods (ModLoaderMP and Forge). I can see a couple of machines that were already present in the world but they do not work (right clicking doesn't even show the interface). Also my cables, luminators and solarpanels have gone missing. I then disabled both RedPower and BuildCraft but the same result and error occur. Here's the whole startup console log:

Anything I did wrong? Thanks!

• If you are running Forge 1.3.1, try walking REALLY close to the machines before right-clicking. There's a bug wherein you can't affect blocks more than a very short distance away from you. There's a hotfix posted by one "eqagunn" on page 194 of the comments on the Forge Minecraft Forum thread at <http://www.minecraftforum.net/…raft-forge/page__st__3860> (originally implemented by one "CovertJaguar", but reposted concisely by eqagunn).

• Trying to hack any IC2 item in results with a 'Item with ID#### does not exist'. Making any item from IC2 results in being kicked from the server as you try to pull it out of the crafting grid. Furthermore, all world generation in regards to IC2 didn't happen. No ores, and no trees.

Non-Bukkit server, fresh install, fresh world, and only IC2, and RP2 installed. (With the required bla-bla's in the right order.)

I'd be scared to use my 1.0.0 world, considering what the OP said, and what I've seen.

8| (Strangely, the RP2 BatteryBox does the DC thing too, I need to see what error I get from that... Tomorrow. Today? Later, then. I'll get errors later if I can.)

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Official Post

Casual sign of "mods not loaded", ensure you installed ModLoaderMP and Forge properly.

• Casual sign of "mods not loaded", ensure you installed ModLoaderMP and Forge properly.

RP2 kind of loaded... Ores are there, made the batteries(Items), the Blue Alloy Ingot, gem tools, but can't make the battery box.

Going to try another fresh install, however. After sleep. Dang you and your being across the world thing.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• In addition: After removing both RedPower and BuildCraft and restarting the server even the last few machine blocks have gone missing. And spawning IC2 items with TooManyItems is not working either.

• After re-doing EVERYTHING, server and client side, everything seems to be working. (With 1.64, now.)

The RP2 Bat-Box still DCs me, for some reason... But so far, IC2 is working, so yay.