Suggestion: Stoves

• Stoves would be an aid in minecraft if you like cooking tons of stuff or own a restaruant on a multi player server and do not have time to check if the meat is cooked :D

Basicly you just right click or throw your food on it and it has no gui so you dont have to check, also it will have a bar on the outside to tell when it will be cooked and you canlaso see it when it is cooked :D

Recpies:

I = iron

M = elctro furnace

- = cable

Stove

I I I

I M I

I - I

• well there would be need of it a lot more when notch implements 1.8 because of the need to eat/drink, so i would think it could go on the future to do list. but for now we need to let them get IC2 running so we can play it already!

• well there would be need of it a lot more when notch implements 1.8 because of the need to eat/drink, so i would think it could go on the future to do list. but for now we need to let them get IC2 running so we can play it already!

Actually, I found out that 1.8 might be released between now and the end of the month, so IC2 will probably have to contend with the changes in 1.8 seeing as I heard that IC2 will be out by the end of September.