Luminators (0.80)

• Official Post

When you power them
    Dont know if they are ment to work (you cant craft them/cant figure out the recipe/You cant wrench them)

• Official Post

When you power them
    Dont know if they are ment to work (you cant craft them/cant figure out the recipe/You cant wrench them)

I was actually exspecting a "they don't work" report, because they're unfunctional atm... but this...
    We'll look into it.

In meantime, don't bother with them. They're implemented and sap energy and stuff, but we're still tryingg to code multiple lightlevels into a single Block. Which appears to be impossible without MCForge adding another basehook.

• Official Post

Did you remove a cable and place a Luminator in shortly after? Eventually caused by that.
    As mentioned, Luminators are functional, but lack the essential link to the games lightning engine. This error was caused by our attempt at doing so, apparently you placed a luminator into a ex-cable before the cablle TE got cleaned up.

• Official Post

Did you remove a cable and place a Luminator in shortly after? Eventually caused by that.
    As mentioned, Luminators are functional, but lack the essential link to the games lightning engine. This error was caused by our attempt at doing so, apparently you placed a luminator into a ex-cable before the cablle TE got cleaned up.

Nope, just placed the luminator near a powered cable

• Confirmed this bug. I place a luminator first, and then put a cable next to it (not connecting to anything). Crash, no crash report I can provide.

Please ignore this floating platform with 10,000 solar panels. Nothing to see here.

• I run the game in command console, and upon 'crash' , or more like 'freeze' , closing the window doesn't give report. I have yet to figure out why sometimes the mod crash or frozen up, since freezing doesn't give error log.

Give me a day to google around for that.

Please ignore this floating platform with 10,000 solar panels. Nothing to see here.

• Official Post

I run the game in command console, and upon 'crash' , or more like 'freeze' , closing the window doesn't give report. I have yet to figure out why sometimes the mod crash or frozen up, since freezing doesn't give error log.

Give me a day to google around for that.

Ok, sry then for the false accusement.
    Doesn't make much sense though, as it's a basic error and we already got it reported with log from 2 different people.
    The only error cmd can't find (afaik) are lock-ups. And this for sure isn't one XD

• I use Minecraft Portable to keep different version of mod and version around, and that also explain why I don't get error normally.

Here is some report from placing solar next to luminator: