SUGESTION: Schematic

• Yes or NO! 9

1. Yes (9) 100%
    2. NO! (0) 0%

So basically I am thinking of a blue map like item that shows you all of the power using blocks from IC2, and nothing else just like lines with colored dots, no other blocks, and it a waaaaay better resolution then the map:

Here is the Key:
    BLUE- Cables
    RED- Generators
    GREEN- Machines
    PURPLE- MFS units and the other one :D

A reference icon thing i made that doesnt really work is in somewhere.... haha

It would be good to review the systems that are in place on your world to quickly see where improvements can be made, just like real life :D HAYO!

and for some reason the second attachment wont load on here :/ it is just the item in game modified to be a mock up. yea its called bla cause it is crappy. ahahah

• This would be very usefull cause i am gona make this huge town with HV line underground so anyone can connect to it :D but i dont want to dig into Hi voltage lines.....(OUCH)

• Idea is good, but how will you prioritise if blocks are above or below each other? A lot of HV work needs careful vertical planning, which is often more important than the 2D-planar planning.

• Official Post

Idea is good, but how will you prioritise if blocks are above or below each other? A lot of HV work needs careful vertical planning, which is often more important than the 2D-planar planning.

In IC² you can alter the facing of every MFE/Transformer ^^ Thus you could put it flat.