Czar Bomba Undefined Reactor. Possible Mark V

• The Czar Bomba is a radical new "pulse" based reactor design, only able to operate on pulses of a second or two without overloading. this is accomplised through the use of a redstone switch and an inverter hooked up to a button. It is only able to do 4 pulsed before it must cool down, is extremely resource intensive, and outputs almost as much power as a pulsar star, able to overload an hv transformer, and, after 4 pulses, has outputted over 400,000 Eu.

Edit: only puts out around 100,000 Eu i mixed up my math, although this number will increase if ther are more recievers more on this at a later date

• You seem to have forgotten a link to the design tool :)

Also... radical? I deployed a design that could only run for 1 second in 17 and needed redstone timers to prevent meltdown.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10

• You seem to have forgotten a link to the design tool :)

Also... radical? I deployed a design that could only run for 1 second in 17 and needed redstone timers to prevent meltdown.

Design tool? I dont think i used one, i just built it in minecraft, also mine cant use timers, i had to manualy hook it up to a button restone system that will allow it on for maybe 1 or 2 seconds then it needs about 30-45 seconds cooldown or risk becoming its namesake, but where can i find this design tool?

• He's linking a java applet that is very popular for sharing your reactor designs with other people.

Right now your report of the czar bomba is a lot like "I heard the world's funniest joke last night. I wish you could've been there." If you can show us screenshots, or use the Reactor Planner applet to share, you'd earn the respect, and if the design is as soon as you say the adoration, of your fellow forumites!

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.

• Thanks for the screenies!

According to the planner tool (which sadly isn't working for you), that design would produce an instantaneous current of 2400 EU/t which probably means it would indeed melt even HV cable which can only handle 2048 EU/t. It will go critical in 6 seconds and requires 7+ mins cooldown. This makes for an effective output of 33 EU/t. Its main advantage is the Efficiency 4.44 which means you'll get a whopping 480 Million EU from all that uranium but it'll take you 505 days to generate it with a perfectly tuned system :)

The Reactor Planner really is an awesome tool for playing with designs. May I suggest you try a different browser or computer and see if you can get it working? Well worth the effort IMHO.

Xeno

• actualy i am using the x4 hv insulated cables, and it does work if you hook it up to a minimum of 6 MSFE boxes, the 4 fro mthe picutre were gonce once i hit the switch, it only worked for five ticks, i know because each time it hit the button it does one tick, and the output increases as i add more MSFE boxes, i do not know why.