[1.4.7] Godcraft.com Adventures Server! Ic,bc,rp,rc,forestry, Gregtech And More! The Future Of Minecraft Is Now! [850 Days Running!]

• Welcome to Godcraft Adventures Server Advertisement.

Features: Advance Machines, Advance Solar Panels, BuildCraft, Additonal Buildcraft Objects, ChargePads, ChickenChunks, Code Chicken Core, Computercraft, Ender Storage, ExtraBees, ExtrabiomesXL, Factorization, Fish Net, Forestry, Forge, ForgeIRC, GregTech, Iron Chests, Modular Power Suits, Nuclear Control, Obsidian Pressure Plates, OmniTools, IndustrialCraft, Modular Force Field System, RailCraft, RedPower, Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion, Useful Food, Wireless Redstone CBE, and much much more!

Community: 16,000 Members and growing, 850+ Days Running, Dedicated Staff, 100% Legit we just don't allow cheating and our staff will never cheat and are extremely trusted worthy and supportive people.

How to Apply:
    First Step: Reply to this current thread your reading with your Minecraft name and maybe a thank you to MCF Staff for doing a wonderful job running these forums for us.
    Second Step: You need to download our Updater (Click Here)

If you don't feel safe using our updater then your welcome to get the full list of mods from our wiki though please note the list sometimes gets updated but when you login you will be told exactly what mods you need to update or add. (Click Here)

Server IP Is mc.godcraft.com:2016 For people who downloaded our client then all this information is already on the server list with many other servers to choose from.

More Information:
    Client Download (Includes Server IP)
    Guides
    Server Plugins & Mods List

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

Edited once, last by Kane Hart ().

• Finally! I have looked for a way to join the IC server you have always been talking about on here, but never found an application, even on godcraft.com. No diss to Industrial Rage, but this looks like the one server I'm willing to spend $10 to play on. Filling out my WL app now.

• You might want to add some sort of trial in. Let people play on the server for a few days and see if they like it, if they do they can pay the $10 and continue to play. I've played on so many minecraft servers, and it seems like the ones that are asking for the most money tend to be the worst. Because of that, I just can't justify paying to play on a minecraft server I don't know anything about.

• You might want to add some sort of trial in. Let people play on the server for a few days and see if they like it, if they do they can pay the $10 and continue to play. I've played on so many minecraft servers, and it seems like the ones that are asking for the most money tend to be the worst. Because of that, I just can't justify paying to play on a minecraft server I don't know anything about.

With a /nuke command :)?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.