Oblivions OP Power Station(updated with pics 2/3/12)

• OK ive decided to build an over powered nuclear power plant for my single player world cause just a few days ago my single player world crashed and i cant get to it atm... so till i fix it ill be making this power plant in my test world and i wont build it in my SPW till i get it 100% reliable. i will be posting pics as i build it over the next week or so(never built one this big so might take longer) of all the components ill be putting into it.

here are the mods ill be using to accomplish this:

Ic2
    BuildCraft
    Redpower2
    and EE(i kno u guys hate this for reactors)

im only using EE for making the ice.. i wont be making it for free like last time instead ill take advantage of vanilla minecraft to make the obsidian and only be using EE via buildcraft to remake the redstone required for the Ob generator and the ice, the rest of it will be of the other 3 mods. i will not be using a volcanic amulet to make the obsidian.. plus the single obsidian generator will be used through out the entire complex including ice production for the power plant.(Reactors ) (Breeder )

so what i plan on for this project is:

• make a total of (10) 5 chamber 1820 Eu/t reactors for a total of 18200 eu/t
    • a control panel(not using computer craft AT ALL) for everything
    • a system for fail safe
    • indicator lights for active reactors, reactor empty, battery meter, system safety, breeder running/complete, cooling system and anything else i think of on the way
    • auto shut off system when battery is full
    • auto refill system for reactor and breeder
    • a system dump

and anything else i come up w/ along the way

so yea expect something small but huge that should never have to be used in a single player world. ill post first pics some time later today and ill try and post 2-4 pics a day till its complete. any suggestions or comment about the reactor as im building it is much appreciated

pics:

STILL TO DO:
    put in fail safe(part of it is put in already)
    make obsidian generator
    make cooling system
    make reactor containment
    make reactor(last thing to do, taking no chances w/ this)
    make breeder
    make breeder controls/ indicator lights
    make dump/refill for reactors and breeder
    and set up all the redstone wiring for all this

Alot of work to do still

• sounds good,

good luck!

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• ok sence i cant seem to find out y i cant play minecraft i wont be finishing this project like i wanted to.. ive been trying to figure out for the last month whats wrong and y i cant play so if any one can help or have a solution so i can play again i'd much appreciate it vary much. gona post my error message as a reply it wont fit here.