Timmie's Server 20 SLOTS (NOT WHITELISTED) - Now Dedicated (RP2, BC, IC2 & More)

• I cant connect to the server is it offline or something?

I acctually havent bin able to connect for about 2 or something days.

• timmie is a pedo so stay away k he will ask you were you live ban you for not agreeing with him on stuff and he says that "forestry and ee are stupid mods that never should have bin created becuse they were created by retaded people" in his own words.

timmie = griefer

• Never banned you for not agreeing with me.

I banned you because you kept arguing with me and you would not let it go.

I was only giving you a temporary ban, but because of that comment. Don't expect to come back.

I'm sick of 13 year old kids joining the server who repeatedly don't listen. Either act mature or don't bother joining my server.

Thank you.

• Is the .minecraft updated? I tried to join with it but got a internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 230.

• This is the error I get when trying to connect. I used the download that I got today.

• Yeah well it was good playing with you Timmie.
    I learned some computercraft there. Too bad you took my stuff, but oh well.

Anyway i recommend his server. One of the best atmosphere there.

• Yeah well it was good playing with you Timmie.
    I learned some computercraft there. Too bad you took my stuff, but oh well.

Anyway i recommend his server. One of the best atmosphere there.

I did not take your stuff. All your things are still there. I backed up your house in MC Edit. I was in the middle of upgrading the mods when you last joined. So all your stuff was gone because I changed most of the IDs. Its all back though.

Your welcome to join back anytime you want.

• In case any of you are worried about your stuff being griefed. I have installed WorldGaurd. So all you have to do is just mark a piece of land for me and I will be glad to claim the region for you.

• Hey I'm still here I just have not been able to get to my computer. Been real busy at work. Also When are you gonna put up a new updated .minecraft folder?

• I keep crashing when I try to play on the server. Can you update your pack for download?

When you Crash ?? when you login to MC or when you join to server ??

if you Crash when you join to server Try without Texture pack. i mean on MC Menu Texture Pack >>> Default >> Done.
    if its work try with 128X pack. with 64X pack its happen to me too..

• When you Crash ?? when you login to MC or when you join to server ??

if you Crash when you join to server Try without Texture pack. i mean on MC Menu Texture Pack >>> Default >> Done.
    if its work try with 128X pack. with 64X pack its happen to me too..

I only crash when I try to log in to the server. I can play ssp fine. And I don't use texture packs.